Royal Palm Society
Leesburg Regional Medical Center Foundation
Our Royal Palm Society is Central Florida Health Alliance's most prestigious patron recognition. Royal Palm Patrons are those whose cumulative gifts or pledges to our foundation have reached $25,000.
As a Royal Palm Patron, you'll join a charitable and caring group of friends and community leaders who help advance medical excellence at Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Regional Hospital by generating needed funds for patient care, programs and projects, purchasing new equipment, and providing support to meet the specific needs of various departments.
Unrestricted gifts to the Royal Palm Society are utilized where the need is greatest and help advance our overall programs and outreach to our community.
Royal Palm Patrons enjoy a camaraderie and sense of mission. You will be acknowledged and celebrated for your generous support with a series of honors, hospital privileges and special invitations. Patrons may participate in exclusive functions throughout the year, and each hospital offers VIP patient privileges to Royal Pal Patrons and your dependent family members.
Your Royal Palm Patronage is synonymous with generosity, outstanding achievement and fellowship.
The mission of our Royal Palm Society is to provide philanthropic support to Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Regional Hospital to ensure they maintain a margin of excellence in providing the highest possible quality of health care to our community.
Hospital privileges and amenities*
- Royal Palm Society membership card: We will provide you with a card identifying you as a member of this elite circle of friends. Royal Palm Patrons and their dependents will receive the private number of our Royal Palm liaison.
- Personal patient representative: Our Royal Palm liaison will assist in coordinating your personal service and expedite administrative procedures, requests, pre-admission assistance, etc.
- Personalized admission and registration: At bedside, when possible.
- Physician liaison: The Royal Palm administrator can collaborate with the designated physician liaison.
- Preferred parking: Privileged parking for all Royal Palm Patrons.
- Emergency care: Royal Palm Patrons who visit our emergency department will receive care from members of our superb medical staff. Every effort will be made to promptly notify your Royal Palm liaison of your arrival. Whenever possible, please let the emergency registrar know you are a Royal Palm member or show your Royal Palm Society card.
- Upgraded rooms: When your medical condition permits it, you will receive preference for an upgraded room whenever available.
- Special hospital amenities: The Alliance Healthcare Foundation coordinates special amenities, including gourmet meals (when medically allowed); guest trays; fruit baskets; coordinated comforter, bedding and towels; robe and slippers; flowers; newspapers, and magazines.
*Privileges and amenities are subject to change.
Methods of giving
Gifts may include any combination of the following:
- A donation of $25,000 or more.
- A pledge of $25,000 or more, structured for three years.
- A $25,000 gift of stock, real estate or tangible property.
- Special planned gifts and gifts of insurance.
Note: All gifts are subject to approval by the Leesburg Regional Medical Center Foundation board of directors.
Donor and public recognition
Royal Palm patrons receive special honors and privileges, including:
- Invitation for two to the Royal Palm dinner in the year your original pledge is made.
- Plaque dedicating a patient room or other facility.
- A distinctive Royal Palm patron plaque signifying your elite commitment.
- Permanent recognition on our donor wall.
- Special VIP invitations to all Leesburg Regional Medical Center Foundation events.
- Public recognition and photograph with Patron's permission .
Royal Palm Society Charter Members
- Walter and Phyllis Baum
- Cliff and Glenda Bridges
- Robert and Patricia Brown
- Ray and Barbara Calev-Moran
- Daniel and Anne Carlson
- Wesley Carnrick
- James and Sarah Gregg
- James and Peen Hardy
- Joe and Marie Herbus
- Lee and Barbara Huntley
- Wendell and Jean Husebo
- Margaret Kennedy
- Milton and Joan Kirby
- Richard and Irene Lindgren
- John and Ilene Markey
- Robert Metcalf
- Evan and Mary Anne Richards
- William and Margaret Shutze
- Ed and Linda Sites
- Jim and Pam Smothers
- Robert Sutton Sr.
- William and Jacqueline Talley
- Gayle Tice
- David and Suzanne van de Velde
- Bennie and Gloria Williams
- Ted and Ginger Williams
Ted Williams, CEO
Leesburg Regional Medical Center Foundation
Back to top