Insurance and financial information
If your insurance company is not listed below, please contact your insurance provider directly to negotiate an individual letter of agreement with our hospital so that you can receive your care at Central Florida Health Alliance. The following plans, provider networks and government programs are accepted at Leesburg Regional Medical Center and/or The Villages Regional Hospital:
- Aetna (Commercial POS/PPO/HMO).
- Beech Street.
- Blue Cross (Commercial PPO/PHS/Network Blue/Health Options).
- Care Plus Health Plans.
- Coventry/First Health.
- Choice Care (The Villages Regional Hospital only).
- Cigna (Commercial PPO/HMO).
- Commonwealth/Unicare (The Villages Regional Hospital only).
- Freedom Health.
- Galaxy (Leesburg Regional Medical Center only).
- Health Choice.
- Humana Medicare HMO.
- Hygeia (First Health).
- Optimum MCR Managed.
- Preferred Care Partners, (Medicare HMO).
- Private HealthCare System.
- PUP Medicare Advantage Plan (First Health).
- United Health Care Network.
- Vocational Rehabilitation.
*Tricare beneficiaries: Central Florida Health Alliance (CFHA) accepts all forms of Tricare. For those retired veterans with Tricare Prime who wish to use either our hospital(s) or outpatient services, please communicate directly with your insurance counselor that CFHA is your health care provider of choice.
Pre-existing condition insurance
If you are uninsured and have any pre-existing condition such as diabetes, COPD or cancer, you may be eligible to purchase health insurance under the pre-existing condition insurance plan. Premiums are the same as for people without pre-existing conditions. Enrollment is simple. For information, visit pcip.gov or call toll-free 1.866.717.5826.
To be eligible, a person must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- Have been without health insurance for at least six months.
- Have a pre-existing condition or have been denied health coverage because of a health condition.
Patient financial services performs the billing, collection and accounts reconciliation processes for all services rendered at Leesburg Regional Medical Center and/or The Villages Regional Hospital. If you have any questions regarding a bill, please go to main registration at Leesburg Regional or at the Cancer Center office in the Sharon Morse Building in The Villages.
For more information, call patient financial services at 352.323.5090. Patient financial services is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Back to top