Insurance and financial information
If your insurance company is not listed below, please contact your insurance provider directly to negotiate an individual letter of agreement with our hospital so that you can receive your care at Central Florida Health Alliance. The following plans, provider networks and government programs are accepted at Leesburg Regional Medical Center and/or The Villages Regional Hospital:
- Aetna (all commercial plans except Open Access).
- Beech Street.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield (all commercial plans).
- CarePlus Health Plans.
- Choice Care Network (The Villages Regional Hospital ONLY).
- Clear Health Alliance.
- Commonwealth/Unicare (The Villages Regional Hospital ONLY).
- Coventry Health.
- First Health Network.
- Freedom Health.
- Galaxy Health Network (Leesburg Regional Medical Center ONLY).
- Health Choice.
- Humana (Medicare Advantage ONLY).
- Hygeia HMO.
- Optimum Healthcare.
- Preferred Care Partners.
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS).
- Sunshine State Health.
- United Health Care Network (all commercial and Medicare Advantage plans).
- WellCare Health Plans (HealthEase and Staywell).
*The above list is for reference purposes only and is subject to change. Check with your health plan to confirm that Leesburg Regional Medical Center and/or The Villages Regional Hospital is included. Our hospitals may participate in some, but not all, products offered by a health plan.
*For questions about insurance coverage or specific plan products including Medicare and Alliance Labs, please contact your insurance carrier directly.
Pre-existing condition insurance
If you are uninsured and have any pre-existing condition such as diabetes, COPD or cancer, you may be eligible to purchase health insurance under the pre-existing condition insurance plan. Premiums are the same as for people without pre-existing conditions. Enrollment is simple. For information, visit pcip.gov or call toll-free 1.866.717.5826.
To be eligible, a person must:
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal resident.
- Have been without health insurance for at least six months.
- Have a pre-existing condition or have been denied health coverage because of a health condition.
Patient financial services performs the billing, collection and accounts reconciliation processes for all services rendered at Leesburg Regional Medical Center and/or The Villages Regional Hospital. If you have any questions regarding a bill, please go to main registration at Leesburg Regional or at the Cancer Center office in the Sharon Morse Building in The Villages.
For more information, call patient financial services at 352.323.5090. Patient financial services is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Back to top