Your stay with our hospital starts with patient registration. Our goal is to make your stay as seamless as possible. The patient registration team will walk you through any paperwork, provide patient information and facilitate your health plan coverage of procedures and services.
At check-in, a patient-access representative will ensure the following:
- Forms signed by patient and/or representative.
- Insurance card copied.
- Advance directive copied (if applicable).
- Demographic/insurance information verified.
- Financial obligations provided or collected.
- Medicare secondary payer questionnaire completed (Medicare patients only).
Whether you're scheduled for a same-day (outpatient) surgery or an inpatient surgical procedure, follow our path to preadmission and a successful surgery.
Call to schedule your pre-admission appointment three to seven days prior to your procedure. Your appointment will take between 60 to 90 minutes. During the appointment, you will complete:
- Registration for financial obligation.
- Any necessary testing required prior to surgery and anesthesia.
- Preop and postop teaching by the preadmission nurse.
Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Main office: 352.323.5041
Insurance verification: 352.323.5090
Leesburg north campus: 352.323.5622
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Villages Regional Hospital
Main office: 352.751.8600
Insurance verification: 352.751.8952
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Complete our online hospital preregistration form.
Back to top