Your stay with our hospital starts with patient registration. Our goal is to make your stay as seamless as possible. The patient registration team will walk you through any paperwork, provide patient information and facilitate your health plan coverage of procedures and services.
At check-in, a patient-access representative will ensure the following:
- Forms signed by patient and/or representative.
- Insurance card copied.
- Advance directive copied (if applicable).
- Demographic/insurance information verified.
- Financial obligations provided or collected.
- Medicare secondary payer questionnaire completed (Medicare patients only).
Leesburg Regional Medical Center
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Villages Regional Hospital
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Complete our online hospital preregistration form.
Back to top