If you're facing a battle against cancer, you don't have to travel far to receive innovative, comprehensive and compassionate care. Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Regional Hospital provide supportive and continuing services for our patients and their families.
Our cancer care services include:
- Board certified oncologists, hematologists, radiation oncologists and general surgeons.
- Joint Commission accreditation.
- American College of Surgeons—Commission on Cancer accreditation with commendation.
- 50,000–square foot outpatient facility in The Villages.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic technology, including PET/CT, True Beam Linear Accelerator, infusion chairs and pumps.
- Outpatient infusion center at Leesburg Regional Medical Center.
- Dedicated inpatient unit at Leesburg Regional Medical Center with private patient rooms.
- Oncology-certified nurses serving as nurse managers.