At Central Florida Health Alliance, our physical therapists provide patients with the highest quality of care. We specialize in:
- Orthopedic rehabilitation.
- Therapy for pelvic floor dysfunction (urinary/fecal incontinence, vaginismus, vulvodynia, vestibulitis, interstitial cystitis, SI join dysfunction, lumbosacral strain, osteoporosis, coccydynia, pudendal neuralgia, levator ani syndrome, pre- and postpartum rehabilitation, perimenopausal/menopausal women, pre- and postprostatectomy patients secondary to stress incontinence).
- Cervicogenic headaches.
- TMJ dysfunction.
- Manual therapy.
- Neurological rehabilitation.
- Vestibular/balance rehabilitation.
- Athletic injuries/sports rehabilitation.
- Aquatic therapy.
Our physical therapists are qualified experts in human movement and strive to restore normal function, enhance performance and empower prevention. We use a combination of manual therapy and therapeutic exercise to strive for complete rehabilitation. Each plan of care is tailored to the individual patients' needs, optimizing the highest level of functional return and independence.
Back to top